Vinyl Gloves - Powder Free x 100
- Manufactured in a facility certfied to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Independently tested in the UK to EN 455 parts 1, 2 and 3
- Made from the latest advanced formula material for strength, stretch and durability.
- Smooth finish - silky finish either wet or dry, ideal for washing patients and fragile skin
- Regulatory compliance - medical grade and minimal risk PPE, for low-risk tasks
- Cost effective - low cost, suitable for general purpose and patient care tasks
- Low elasticity - looser fit, but strong enough to prevent ripping on donning
- Higher stretch options - stretch vinyl version available, for improved fit, comfort and dexterity
- Latex free - to prevent Type I (natural rubber latex) allergies
- Barrier protection - basic protection against biological organisms
- Powder free
Instructions for use
Ensure hands are clean and dry, remove any jewellery to prevent puncturing.
Don the glove by holding the beading with opposite hand and slide oen finger into each glove finger.
Inspect gloves for any punctures or tears. If present, remove and discard - DO NOT USE.
Remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand.
Dispose of in accordance with local policies and procedures.
For single use only. DO NOT resuse