Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector.
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- CE Certified to EN14683:2019
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks come in resealable bag
- Fluid Resistant
High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
- Size: (17.0 ± 0.5)cm x (9.0 ± 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven.
- Middle layer: Melt-blown.
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven.
- Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber.
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting.
Melt Blown Fabric Technology
Our masks feature a once-obscure material called melt-blown fabric. It's an extremely fine mesh of synthetic polymer fibres that forms the critical inner filtration layer of a mask, allowing the wearer to breath while reducing the inflow of possible infectious particles. There are many non-certified medical masks on other marketplaces that do not have this - they are just three layers of non woven material. Demand for melt-blown fabric is very high.
3 Ply Surgical Face Masks Type IIR - Pack of 50
For Bulk orders please contact Info@claritybridge.co.uk
For International orders please contact Info@claritybridge.co.uk